Monday, July 23, 2012

Way Out

When I notice that I am becoming anxious,(the feeling that; (I've Got To Get Things Done, or Else. The old, "I need to get out that door" and get started feeling) and I find myself becoming frustrated over something simple that I currently am doing to prepare to go, such as; the phone rings, but I don't "Think" that I have the time to talk to the person, so I cut them short or don't answer my phone, as I have more important things to do. Or when I find myself becoming inpatient because the computer is not fast enough or not working right, and or, I am untangling wires, a line to my boat,etc........ and the puzzle is not solving itself as fast as I would like.
At this time, "I take hold of my self and make myself take a (((Deep Breath))), relax and exercise my patience with who or what I am "Currently dealing with, (((Here & Now))).
And when I do this, the knot seems magically fall out of the line,the computer turns out to be fine, the person that I was going to cut short had an important message for me, and or, the meeting that I was in such a hurry to get to was canceled, etc........................
This method is the way out,and it takes alot of practice to resolve a life time of impatience.
It also helps to believe that all is in impeccable order (((Here & Now))), in that,
The grass does not toil, the ocean does not tire, nature is patient, but yet, it all gets done.
Hopefully,one does not have to be on their deathbed to come to the realization that,they should have taken their time to smell the roses along the way and comfort those in need,including themselves, as that is really what life is all about.

(((Deep Breath)))

No comments:

Post a Comment