Monday, July 23, 2012

Mind Control

There are no real problems that one has that can not be taken care of, one at a time, as they "ALWAYS" have, and there is plenty of help out here. It only sounds difficult when one "Thinks" of them all at once. As when one "Thinks" about them all at once, especially first thing in the morning, they become overwhelmed, and chemicals are released into their bodies which excites them, making them anxious, and this can take them into a tail spin for the rest of the day, as their brain is releasing chemicals into their bodies throughout the day. And the receptor sites on their cells that ingest these chemicals multiply,which robs the cells form their necessary proteins that it takes to keep them healthy, and these emotional chemicals,(neuropeptides) makes their body crave for more. And so the revolving door begins.
And these emotional chemicals need to be counteracted with other artificial chemicals,which one can become dependent upon, and or they can go through therapy,listening to motivational speakers,etc....., changing the way in which they "Think",so that the neurpeptides will subside.
Plus adding "Exercise" to ones daily routine will help to rid and or burn off the emotional chemicals released from ones body, do to their way of "Thinking" and or lack of mind controll, and "Exercises" has many other benefits.
And when one hangs around others that are also overwhelmed in life, there appears to be a transfer of emotional energy between them, making both even more anxious and depressed, as "LIKE BEGETS LIKE".
One needs to remove themselves from any body or thing, (within reason), that triggers their undesired emotional reactions if possible.
Taking a (((Deep Breath))) throughout the day helps me to relax, but it also delivers much needed oxygen to the blood. I have signs throughout my house that reads,"SHOULDERS BACK, (((DEEP BREATH)))". They help. and I get plenty of fresh air and exercise. This is just an idea that may aid others in their endeavors to practice mind control. I have a long way to go, but I have also come along way.
Plus, in my heart, I know that,"It is always going to be alright, whether I like it or not". And, I feel that it all takes me one step closer to my own (((Enlightenment))).
Except it, or fight it.
(((Deep Breath)))

No comments:

Post a Comment