Thursday, July 19, 2012

Merrily

When one looks close enough, there is no physical structure nor a universe to be in, or belong too, there is only (((Awareness))), and the projection and reception there of.
Right now, with mans modern technology, he can not prove that he exist in a physical structure, in fact, there is more proof that he does not. It is my understanding that this "Idea" of "Emptiness" is one of the main teachings of Mahayana Buddhism,(Emptiness is form, form is Emptiness).
And (((Awareness))), known to some as, the Great "I AM", is empty of substance." Try to catch it". Try to escape it.
As Jesus was to have said to his disciples: "Split wood and you will find me there, Lift a rock and you will find me there. (((Awareness))) is all pervasive.
"There is no spot, where IS-ness is Not".
"I Am, that I Am", no more or less.
Nothing can be added to, nor subtracted from our Omnipresence, (((Here Now))).
Dreams are substantial, as I see,touch,hear,smell and taste in them,they appear absolutely "REAL", and "my body that is at rest in bed, does not even know the difference) between the two alleged realities, as when I appear to awaken into this reality, my body may be covered in sweat from the experiences I had in my so-called dream. Merrily merrily.
(((Deep Breath)))



"Life is a Dream".

No comments:

Post a Comment