Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Messenger

It is not me who contains this information that I put before your eyes, as my mind is but that of a conduit,a transmitting and receiving device. I am not sitting here "thinking",("What am I going to write next?"),I await the information to channel through me and I take notes. I have no idea how the information will assemble its self. I have to read over it to see if it makes sense and holds a bit of truth. I am but the valley within the river that flows, I am a mere conduit,a TV set,radio, a computer. Man can only create or invent that which he is, but at a lesser degree then he is. We are conduits, so we naturally invent conduits,"As above so bellow". I am but that of a messenger. So, "if ones finds themselves becoming upset and personal with the information that is laid out here before them, may themselves live in doubt of the power in their own belief. It is something that is lodged within their own minds. As, one who is firm in their belief, fears no challenge. "IT IS A KNOWING", not a mere "belief". "True Love" is impersonal an unconditional", it can be felt in the silence Good journey to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment