Monday, May 31, 2010

Can't You See

A gentle touch of an invisible wind caresses my skin.
Song birds entice me from a distant tree. Butterflies flash dance before my eyes in Her beautiful Garden.
Father Sky's majestic clouds bellow above me.
Her flowing grass grows gently. Fish a flight, in her emerald seas.
"Oh surly this is heaven, that is all about me".
A blissful harmony.
How can anybody believe that Heaven is else where?
Some where in a make believe realm.
And by pointing in that imagined direction there is no captain at the helm.
So few can see that we are already standing upon sacred grounds. So, we use and abuse this precious world as a commodity.
Exploiting Mother Nature, dumping toxic chemicals into Her sacred grounds, sky and sea.
And if we rape Her dry there is no other Heavenly realm that we truly know of and no other place to be.
None will have a before nor after life destiny.
Why is this so hard for man to see?
Can it be that we where blinded by stories and myths that where taught to you and me?
The "KINGDOM of HEAVEN" is upon us, and we look the other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment