Wednesday, October 17, 2012

God Is Inside Looking Out, Not Outside Looking In

Although man has been led astray, programed in his current beliefs, do to his own ignorance and insecurity, I believe that he can be guided back into the (((Light))), in this, the information age, just as we are doing here, sharing information via the computer. All it takes is just one "thought and or idea" to change ones mind. It has happened to me many times throughout life. As a child, I was "taught" the Christian religion, but it didn't click with me, it was not heart felt, so I did my own self investigation. And now I am free, without need for an "Imagined" Man Like God to except me back into his flock. I now know that I am an "Aware" particle of the entire "Being" that man calls God. I know that none could be outside their source, that God, and or "Awareness, the I AM", is inside looking out, not outside, looking in". "Ye are gods" so "Unite" and use your God like talents and sine the (((Light))).

No comments:

Post a Comment