Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Suchness

A superficial"good and bad" are limited by our perspective, as we hear less than 1% of the acoustic spectrum and see less than 1% of the electromagnetic spectrum.
I believe that the Universe is impersonal and unconditional in its makeup, and we are an extension there of, and "like begets like", it is when we eat the fruit of knowledge of a good and bad that we are lead astray.
The "Idea" of a good and bad neutralize themselves, feathering into one another, to a point that everything "Just Is". A "Suchness" as the Buddha would call it.
"All that can be thought", including, what I am sharing, is but that of a mental construct, and has no foundation to support it. Here, if one feels that (((Creation))) is absolutely astounding in and by its self, they may tend to "Think" of it as being Good. This is where I stand. If on the other hand, one feels that (((Creation))) is, so what, and "Think" that it has been unfair to them, they may tend to call (((Creation))) bad.
(((Awareness))), the "I AM", begets "thought", "Thought", begets judgement of good and bad, the fruit from the tree of knowledge.
I believe that (((Existence))) is mind boggling, and I am intrigued to the highest degree, therefore I "Think" it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment