Monday, January 30, 2012

Me Bio

Greetings, I am Kelly Hosterler, conduit of Spirit Dance art.
I am a self taught artist from Misawaka, Indiana.
My family moved to the Southwest when I was a small child; to Texas and Arizona. I have lived elsewhere sense, but I have spent most of my life here in the Florida Keys. I live off shore of the island called, Key Largo; in Tavernier, just bellow the southern tip of Florida in the US.
My paintings shed light upon the Southwest, Visionary, Native American, New Age, and and Sea Life Dreams capes.
I find myself writing most of my leisure time, and I am driven to share the information there in. And if this information aids another in understanding themselves and others, then I am (((Full))).
I began to question my philosophy through my poetry, and once I felt direction, it lead me to express my insights through the brush and the computer.
I feel that painting is an amazing medium, because it has the ability to touch all, via it's "Universal" silent language.
My goal is to express the relativity of conflict among men,for all to recognize the humor in the ignorance in it all, and to awaken us from our slumber, into our Spiritual Nature, to our "Oneness" with all that is and ever will be, and that "Heaven" is right "Here & Now" upon "Mother Earth". "Love & Light to All".
Check out my new web site @ www.spiritdanceart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment