Thursday, May 5, 2011

Harmonize

"Heaven" is not above".
"And "Hell" is not bellow". "All is "Here & Now",so there is really no time,place to be, nor go.
As matter,space and time are but relative projections of mind,as in my so-called dreams,they too are real,as in them,I can smell,taste,see,hear and feel.
My eyes are closed but yet I see. The sun is out,but yet where my body lays in bed asleep,it is as dark as can be.
Its "All" virtual reality.
A placeless place,where we "All" manifest as "ONE" our destiny. And here I know that what I do onto the "Whole",I do onto me.
Allowance and merging "All" intent with Love and Good Will" onto the "Whole" is the key.
Man must set his primitive belief in an "OUTSIDE GOD" free.
As we are "ALL" keepers of Its Soul,unite,harmonize and down load a Heavenly destiny.
Its time to shine,lets harmonize and glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment