Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Understanding

I have come to the conclusion that the most important thing that I can do,whatever the experience is at hand,whether it appears challenging,good,mild, bad or anywhere in between, is to remain totally focused in the sensation of the moment,noticing my surroundings completely,all of my senses,touch,taste,hearing,smell,my breathing,the color of the flowers,sky,the feel of my pen in my hand,etc....
As when I am totally focused in the sensation of the moment,present here and now,there is no thinking involved to act upon either this way or that way,as my mind is totally emerged in the sensation of the moment.
Here,"to do,or not to do",is not in question to be answered. Here I can observe a word without reading it,to say it in my head,it just appears before me without meaning,that's all.
At this time I am in the uncontaminated flow of "Conscious Life It's Self", the absolute God Head,the Great "I AM" in which "All",idea,person,place and thing is housed, and therefore had never left home to be lost or found.
It is an "Omnipotent River of an Aware Beingness" that is being all that is and ever will be, and all at once,"Here & Now.
My challenge is to remain in It's unfathomable flow,without thinking this or that.
As I feel that It's current of infinite possibilities is in the highest of intelligent Divine order,placed upon the pinnacle of perfection,operating the whole show,and there is alot going on in the totality of creation.
I find that when I tame my mind,to be in It's flow,no matter how limited of a time that it may be, my experience at hand appears to be more harmonious.
And all of those who have been worshiped through various religions learned to go with It's flow. They followed the path of least resistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment