Thursday, June 3, 2010

Unintentional

Take note, that this information in which I share with you and others is not intentional. It is not something that I "Try" to do. It is an automatic pilot thing. I feel that I am driven to express this information as many others that have walked this Earth before me. I do not stake claim to it's origin or content, nor do I care to. I am but a conduit. This information has always been in place, long before I took my first step upon this Magical Globe, that we simply label and call, earth. Most do not truly see It's grandeur, as they have been blinded by fables, myths, and stories of the mundane, as I was. The information that I share appears to be peaceful at it's core Essenes, It sounds true and can be understood when one allows for it's "ENTRANCE". It is the path that our great teachers walked and spoke of. It appears to be, the "science of our souls." And even if one disagrees after all is said and done. They will see how I came to be enchanted with intrigue. And here, there really is no-thing to disagree about, as sides diminish as thought subsides. Here & Now lies, "The Eternal Magic Kingdom of Power and Glory" that our spiritual leaders could see. Yes, the Kingdom of Heaven is upon us, and most are taught to look the other way. See it Here & Now and you will be there. "Welcome to Heaven".

No comments:

Post a Comment